Moving a Dashboard Between Groups and Compartments
You can move a console dashboard to a new or existing dashboard group in the same compartment, or a different compartment.
On the Console home page, click the Dashboard tab.
The default dashboard opens. If needed, switch dashboards.
- Click Dashboard actions, then select Move.
- In the Move dashboard panel, select the compartment that contains the group that you want to move the dashboard to, or the compartment where you want to create a group.
- If the compartment contains dashboard groups, select the one you want to move the dashboard to. You can also create a new group in the compartment by entering a name. Avoid entering confidential information.
- If the compartment doesn’t contain any dashboard groups, create a new group in the compartment by entering a name. Avoid entering confidential information.
- Click Submit.
- On the Console home page, click the Dashboard tab.
dashboard change-dashboard-groupcommand and required parameters to move a dashboard to another group:
oci dashboard-service dashboard change-dashboard-group --dashboard-group-id <dashboard_group_id> --dashboard-id <dashboard_id> [OPTIONS]
For a complete list of flags and variable options for CLI commands, see
Use the ChangeDashboardGroup operation to move a dashboard to another group.