Enabling Secondary Group Lists with LDAP
Enable the lookup of secondary group lists from an LDAP server for a File Storage export.
- In the List scope section, under Compartment, select a compartment.
- Click the name of the mount target that contains the export for which you want to enable secondary group lookup.
- On the mount target's details page, under Exports, click the name of the export that you want to update.
- On the export's details page, click Edit next to Use LDAP for group list.
- In the Edit Use LDAP for group list dialog box, select Use LDAP for group list and click Save.
fs export updatecommand and include the
parameter to update an export to use LDAP:
oci fs export update --export-id <export_OCID> --is-idmap-groups-for-sys-auth true
For a complete list of flags and variable options for CLI commands, see