Known Issues for Logging
These known issues have been identified in Logging.
Custom Logs Monitoring plugin not supported on Windows Server 2022
- The Custom Logs Monitoring plugin is not supported for instances running Windows Server 2022.
- We're working on a resolution.
Some agent warnings can be ignored
- Benign warnings may occur for the Oracle fluentd-based agent, similar to the following:
Sep 22 05:47:43 ociutv3mgftp02 ruby: /opt/unified-monitoring-agent/embedded/lib/ruby/gems/2.6.0/gems/oci-184.108.40.2065/lib/oci/identity/models/base_tag_definition_validator.rb:23: warning: already initialized constant OCI::Identity::Models::BaseTagDefinitionValidator::VALIDATOR_TYPE_ENUM Sep 22 05:47:43 ociutv3mgftp02 ruby: /opt/unified-monitoring-agent/embedded/lib/ruby/gems/2.6.0/gems/oci-220.127.116.115/lib/oci/identity/models/base_tag_definition_validator.rb:24: warning: previous definition of VALIDATOR_TYPE_ENUM was here
- You can ignore benign warnings. These warnings have no impact on agent functionality.
Unified Monitoring Agent cannot parse the Logrus format
- Container Engine for Kubernetes (OKE) versions greater than 1.20 are not supported by the Unified Monitoring Agent. Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Logging cannot parse the Logrus format that CRI-O uses. For more information, see Log Inputs and Parsers and Currently Supported Kubernetes Versions.