Known Issues for Resource Manager
Known issues have been identified for Resource Manager.
Error: Circuit breaker is open
- The logs for a job show the following:
Error: Circuit breaker is open. This error usually indicates an error with a downstream service.
We're working on a resolution. Follow these instructions to identify the downstream service causing the error, then contact that service to determine resolution.
Gather debugging information by running a new job on the stack:
Display the job panel for the type of job you want to run (Plan, Apply, or Destroy).
In the job panel, click Show Advanced Options.
Set Detailed Log Level to Debug.
Wait for the job to finish running.
For more information about debugging Terraform job logs, see Debugging Terraform.
Download the detailed log: On the Job Details page for the job you just ran, click Download Detailed Log File (in the Job Information tab, to the right of Detailed Log Level).
Review the downloaded log to identify the error-associated downstream services.
Contact the associated downstream service to determine resolution.
Object Storage buckets may not be available in the Console for new stacks
- When using the Console to create a stack from a bucket in Object Storage, the list of values for Object Storage Buckets is only available when the bucket namespace is identical to the tenancy name.
- Create the stack using the SDK, CLI, or API instead. We're working on a resolution.
Resource Discovery fails (permissions issue)
- When using Resource Discovery to create a stack from a compartment, the work request fails.
- Possible cause: The user who is creating the stack lacks permissions to inspect compartments for the tenancy.
- To work around this issue, make sure that the user who is creating the stack has permissions to inspect compartments for the tenancy. For the group that the user belongs to, create the following policy.
Allow group <group name> to inspect compartments in tenancy
Missing attributes in some discovered resources
- Attributes are missing from some supported resources captured using resource discovery.
Service Resource type Missing fields (with links to oci Terraform provider documentation) Big Data Service Instances Block Volume (core) Volumes volume_backup_id Compute (core) Images instance_id Compute (core) Instance Configurations instance_id Compute (core) Instance Console Connections public_key Compute (core) Instances
Compute (core) Volume Attachments use_chap Container Engine for Kubernetes Node Pools node_source_details Data Catalog Connections enc_properties Database Autonomous Container Databases maintenance_window_details Database Autonomous Databases
Database Autonomous Exadata Infrastructures maintenance_window_details Database Databases Database Db Homes Database Db Systems IAM Identity Providers metadata Load Balancer Load Balancers ip_mode Marketplace Accepted Agreements signature Networking (core) Cross Connects
NoSQL Database Cloud Indexes is_if_not_exists Object Storage Objects Web Application Acceleration and Security Certificates
Web Application Acceleration and Security Policies
- We're working on a resolution.