Creating a Knowledge Base
Create a knowledge base using the Console, CLI, or API.
- Open the navigation menu and click Developer Services. Under App Dependency Management, click Knowledge Bases.
- On the knowledge bases page, from the list of compartments on the left side, select a compartment.
- On the Knowledge bases page, click Create knowledge base.
In the Create knowledge base panel, provide the following information:
- Enter a name for the knowledge base.
- Select the compartment where you want the knowledge base to be created.
- (Optional) Add tags to organize your resource. To apply a defined tag, you must have permissions to use the tag namespace. For more information about tagging, see Resource Tags. If you are not sure whether to apply tags, skip this option (you can apply tags later) or ask your administrator.
Click Create knowledge base.
If you plan to create the knowledge base using Resource Manager and Terraform, click Save as Stack. This action saves the resource definition as a Terraform configuration. For more information about saving stacks from resource definitions, see Creating a Stack from a Resource Creation Page.
Use the CreateKnowledgeBase operation to create a knowledge base.