Deleting a Knowledge Base
Delete a knowledge base using the Console, CLI, or API.
- Open the navigation menu and click Developer Services. Under App Dependency Management, click Knowledge Bases.
- On the Knowledge bases page, from the list of compartments on the left side, select a compartment.
- From the list of knowledge bases, click the knowledge base that you want to delete.
- On the Knowledge base details page, click Delete.
- In the Delete knowledge base dialog box, enter the name of the knowledge base and click Delete.
Use the DeleteKnowledgeBase operation to delete the specified knowledge base.