Finding Apps and Services
Browsing, searching, and filtering options make it easy for you to quickly find apps or services that are listed on Oracle Cloud Marketplace. Plus, you have several options for how to sort and display the list of apps or services.
To find an app or a service listed on Oracle Cloud Marketplace:
- Go to the Oracle Cloud Marketplace website.
Select the appropriate tab.
- If you’re looking for apps, click the Applications tab.
- If you’re looking for services such as training, consulting, or integration, click the Services tab.
Use the browse, search, and filter options to find the app or service you want.
To browse by type of Oracle Cloud product, point to the
Products option and make a selection. For example, you can
select Sales Cloud or Marketing Cloud
from the APPLICATIONS (SaaS) products, Documents
Cloud from the PLATFORM (PaaS) products, or
Compute Cloud from the INFRASTRUCTURE
To view all the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure applications, do one of the following:
The Oracle Cloud Infrastructure page appears which lists all the applications.
- Under the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure App Categories, click View all OCI Apps.
- Click the Applications tab, point to Products, point to Infrastructure (IaaS), and then click Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
To filter Oracle Cloud Infrastructure applications listings by Install
Type, select either of the following:
- Deploy Now: Filters to show applications easily deployable via OCI Console. Select Deploy Now to display all available applications.
- Contact Partner: Filters to show applications requiring guidance from the partner to deploy. Select Contact Partner to display those applications requiring guidance from the partner.
To filter Oracle Cloud Infrastructure applications listings by
Markets, select either of the following:
- Commercial: All the listings in public market place are deployed to commercial markets by default, and it displays those listings.
- US Government: Selecting this shows only the US Government listings.
- US Department of Defence: Selecting this shows only the US Department of Defence listings.
- UK Government: Selecting this shows only the UK Government listings.
- To browse the services by industry, point to the INDUSTRIES option and make a selection. For example, you can browse by Healthcare, Insurance, or Retail.
To find apps or services that match your search criteria, enter one or more
keywords in the Search box and click Go. The most relevant
results are at the top of the list.
When you’re viewing the details page for an app or a service (click the name or logo to open the details page), scroll the OVERVIEW tab until you see the TAGS section. You can click the links in the TAGS section to find other apps or services that match the selected keyword or phrase. These search tags are available only if the provider included them when creating the marketplace listing.
- To refine your search, select from a set of pre-defined filters on the Search Results and product pages.
- To browse by type of Oracle Cloud product, point to the Products option and make a selection. For example, you can select Sales Cloud or Marketing Cloud from the APPLICATIONS (SaaS) products, Documents Cloud from the PLATFORM (PaaS) products, or Compute Cloud from the INFRASTRUCTURE (IaaS) products.
To reorder your search results, point to the SORT BY option and make a selection. You can reorder the list by name, rating, release date, or relevance. The sorting options are available only after you search by keyword or select a filter.
To change how the list of apps or services is displayed, click Tile View or List View to toggle your display between a three-column tile view and a one-column list view.
To view your list of favorites, sign in to the marketplace, open the user menu, and select either My Favorite Apps or My Favorite Services. These menu options are available only if you added apps or services to your favorites.
To clear all search, filter, and sort by selections, and return to the home page, click the Oracle Cloud Marketplace logo at the top of the page.