Managing Work Requests
View the state of work requests used with the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Connector Hub service.
The Connector Hub service does not use the common Work Requests API to support work request operations. Instead, Connector Hub work requests are supported by the Connector Hub API. See Using the Console to View Work Requests for information on viewing work requests for other services.
Many of the Connector Hub service requests do not take effect immediately. In these cases, the request spawns an asynchronous workflow for fulfillment. To provide visibility for in-progress workflows, the Connector Hub service creates a work request object.
The following pages show how to manage work requests:
Required IAM Policy
To use Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, you must be granted security access in a policy by an administrator. This access is required whether you're using the Console or the REST API with an SDK, CLI, or other tool. If you get a message that you don’t have permission or are unauthorized, verify with your administrator what type of access you have and which compartment to work in.
Work Request States
The work request states are:
- The request is in the work request queue to be processed.
- A work request record exists for the specified request, but there is no associated WORK_COMPLETED record.
- A work request record exists for this request and an associated WORK_COMPLETED record has the state SUCCEEDED.
- A work request record exists for this request and an associated WORK_COMPLETED record has the state FAILED.
- The work request is in the process of canceling.
- The work request has been canceled.