Deleting an Artifact
Remove an artifact reference in the DevOps service.
- Open the navigation menu and click Developer Services. Under DevOps, click Projects.
- On the DevOps Projects page, select the project for which you want to delete an artifact.
- On the details page of the project, from the left side, click Artifact.
- On the Artifacts page, click the artifact that you want to remove.
- On the details page of the artifact, click Remove.
- In the Remove artifact dialog box, click Yes, remove artifact to remove the reference to the artifact from the project.
To delete a reference to an artifact, run the
oci devops deploy-artifact delete --artifact-id
To get all the commands for
oci devops deploy-artifact -h
To get help for the
oci devops deploy-artifact delete -h
To delete a reference to an artifact, use the