Synchronizing a Mirrored Repository
The mirrored repository can be synchronized as needed or based on a defined time interval.
- Open the navigation menu and click Developer Services. Under DevOps, click Projects.
- Select a project and from the left-side menu, click Code Repositories.
Select a repository that you want to synchronize and click Synchronize now.
The request to synchronize the repository is successfully submitted. You can check the progress in the work request.
- To edit the mirroring interval for scheduled synchronization, click Edit mirroring interval.
Select a scheduling type. The available options are as follows:
- None: The repository is not automatically synchronized unless performed manually.
- Default: The repository is automatically synchronized every 15 minutes.
- Custom: Select how often the repository has to be synchronized.
- Click Save changes.