Creating an Approval Template
Create a workflow in Managed Access that routes approval requests from service representatives.
- Open the navigation menu and click Identity & Security on the main menu, and then click Managed Access.
- Click Approval templates, and then click Create approval template.
- Enter a name for the template. Avoid entering confidential information.
Select one of the following approval options:
- Select Enable auto-approval to automatically approve access requests that use this template. You do not need to assign any approver users or groups.
- Select an approver type, either user or group, and then select a user or group name. If you select a group, any user who is in the group can approve the template.
- (Optional) Click Additional approver to add another approver. You can include up to three approvers for the template.
- Click Create approval template.
This task is not available in the CLI.
Run the Creating an Approval Template operation to create an approval template.