Uploading CEMLI Files
Learn how to upload CEMLI files to Oracle Managed Cloud Self-Service Platform.
To upload CEMLI files:
- In the dashboard, click the hamburger menu ( three horizontal lines) at the top-left corner.
- In the navigation pane, under CEMLI, click Files.
All the uploaded CEMLI files are displayed.
- To refresh the list, click the refresh icon.
- To view the archived files, move the Display Archive slider to the right.
- To search for a file, type a few letters of the search criteria in the search text box, and press Enter.
You can search by entering a few letters of the description, CEMLI file name, product, file type, or upload details.
- To archive a file, click the file, and in the file details page, click Archive.
- To delete a file, click the file, and in the file details page, click Delete.
- To download a file, click the file, and in the file details page, click Download.
- To upload file, click Upload Files.
- In the Upload File(s) page, select the Product. By default, the last selected custom product appears in the Product field.
- To upload a zip file, move the Zip Upload slider to the right. Alternatively, the Zip file can be uploaded using the OAF zip feature. See https://aceportal-internal.oracleoutsourcing.com/CEMLI/helpDocs/ACE/Automated_CEMLI_Execution_FAQ.docx on How to use OAF Zip feature.
- To upload a shell zip file, see https://aceportal-internal.oracleoutsourcing.com/CEMLI/helpDocs/ACE/Automated_CEMLI_Execution_FAQ.docxon How to use Shell Zip feature.
- Drag-and-drop or select the files to upload.
- Enter a Description, select the File Type, Language, and the Version.
- Click Upload.
- To reselect another product and file to upload, click Clear All.
Selections done are cleared, and you can now make a new selection.
- To view details of an existing uploaded file, click on the file name from the files list.