Accessing Partner Portal
Learn how to access Partner Portal by adding Oracle Cloud Infrastructure tenancies from My Company page.
When you sign up for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, Oracle creates a tenancy for your company, which is a secure and isolated partition within Oracle Cloud Infrastructure where you can create, organize, and administer your cloud resources.
You can add an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure tenancy only if you’re approved for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure service.
Before you add an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure tenancy, complete the following prerequisites:
- You must have subscription to the US East (Ashburn) region.
- Any custom images that you want to use in your listing must be available in the US East (Ashburn) region.
Creating a Policy for an OCI Tenancy
To allow Marketplace to access the resources, configure the following policy statements in your tenancy:
- Sign in to the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Console.
- From the Identity menu, select Policies.
- In LHS Compartment field, select the root compartment from the drop-down list.
- Click Create Policy.
- Fill out the details in the Create Policy form:
NAME — Enter a name for the policy. For example, Marketplace Service Policy.
DESCRIPTION — Enter a description for the policy.
Policy Versioning — Select the KEEP POLICY CURRENT option.
Policy Statements — Add the following policy statements.
ALLOW SERVICE marketplace to manage App-catalog-publisher-listing IN TENANCY
ALLOW SERVICE marketplace to read tenant IN TENANCY
ALLOW SERVICE marketplace to read compartments IN TENANCY
ALLOW SERVICE marketplace to read instance-images IN TENANCY
ALLOW SERVICE marketplace to inspect instances IN TENANCY
ALLOW SERVICE marketplace to read orm-stacks IN TENANCY (new policy required for stack validation)
ALLOW SERVICE marketplace to read orm-jobs IN TENANCY (new policy required for stack validation)
- Click Create.
Adding an OCI tenancy
- Sign in to Partner Portal.
- Click My Company and then click OCI Tenancies.
- In the OCI Tenancies page, click Add OCI Tenancy.Enter or select the required information for each field.
- Click Save.
To test an OCI tenancy, enter all the information in the OCI Tenancy Configuration page and then click Test.
- To revise an OCI tenancy:
In the OCI Tenancies page, next to the OCI tenancy, click and then select Edit.
Modify the information and click Save to save your changes.
To view information specific to an OCI tenancy, in the OCI Tenancies page, click next to the OCI tenancy and then select View.
To delete an OCI tenancy, in the OCI Tenancies page, click next to the OCI tenancy and then select Delete.
Signing in to Partner Portal
- You are registered as an Oracle Cloud Marketplace publisher.
- You are granted access to Partner Portal and assigned a user role. By default, the partner administrator will be the person who submitted the request to become an Oracle Cloud Marketplace publisher. Anyone assigned the role of partner administrator can then grant access to other users in the company.
- You have an Oracle account. See Getting an Oracle Account.
To sign in to Partner Portal, do the following:
Use your Oracle account credentials (username and password) to sign in to Partner Portal.
- Go to the Oracle Cloud Marketplace Partner Portal website.
- Enter your username and password.
Click Sign In. Partner Portal opens at the Home page.
If you’re already signed in to your Oracle account, then the system doesn’t prompt for your username and password again.
You can also access Partner Portal from the Oracle Cloud Marketplace website.
To sign in to Partner Portal from the Oracle Cloud Marketplace website:
- In the Oracle Cloud Marketplace website, click Publishers, and then click Partner Portal.