Use these instructions to copy steps from a customization branch to another customization branch.
- Sign in to your service.
- In Oracle Fusion Analytics Warehouse Console, click Semantic Model Extensions under Application Administration.
- On the Semantic Model Extensions page, click User Extensions. You see the main and existing customization branches.
- In the User extensions region, under Customization Branches, click a branch whose steps you want to copy.
- On the Branch page, click Manage Steps.
- Select the check box for the steps that you want to copy and click Copy.
- In Copy Steps, select the target branch to which you want to copy the selected steps and click OK. Alternately, you can create a branch using the "Create Branch" option available in the Copy Steps dialog and copy the steps into this new branch in a single action.You see a confirmation message that the steps have been successfully copied.