As a functional administrator, create a data pipeline for a functional area to copy data to the data warehouse. Use these steps to select and schedule runs to update the Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse instance with the latest data.
Perform this task only after you have set up the pipeline and report parameters. You can schedule an activation of a functional area even if activation of another functional area is in progress. However, you can't update the activation of a functional area that's in progress.
- Sign in to your service.
- In Oracle Fusion Analytics Warehouse Console, click Data Configuration under Application Administration.
- On the Data Configuration page, click your service. For example, under Applications, click Enterprise Resource Planning.
- On the service page, for example, the Data Configuration: Oracle Financial Analytics page, click Create.
- On the Enterprise Resource Planning page, shown as an example, use the wizard
to select your application areas to transfer data to the warehouse, and then
- Review the parameters and click one of the options:
- Cancel: To cancel the data pipeline for the functional area.
- Save: To save the data pipeline for the functional area but not activate it.
- Activate: To schedule when to run the data pipeline for the functional area. See Activate a Data Pipeline for a Functional Area.