As a modeler administrator, you can delete all steps of a main branch that have been either applied or have failed. With modeler permissions, you can delete only failed steps of a main branch.
- Sign in to your service.
- In Oracle Fusion Analytics Warehouse Console, click Semantic Model Extensions under Application Administration.
- On the Semantic Model Extensions page, click User Extensions.
- In the User Extensions region, click Main to view the details.
- On the Main Branch page, hover over a step to display the options.
- Click Delete to remove it from the main branch.