As the cloud account administrator with the functional administrator or system administrator application role, you can disable the data pipeline and enable it again.
- While updating the Oracle Fusion Cloud Applications password or the JWT credentials.
- While upgrading to a new Oracle Fusion Cloud Applications version.
- If you don’t want to run pipeline jobs for a particular source.
- If you don’t want to run pipeline jobs for a particular duration such as a quite time in your business activities.
In cases where the pipeline jobs are failing due to issues, Oracle disables the data pipeline from the backend to investigate and resolve. On the Pipeline Parameters page, Oracle provides a reason and action for you, if the resolution needs to be done from your side. You can resolve the issue and as an administrator you can enable the data pipeline yourself using the Data Pipeline Disabled toggle.
- Sign in to your service.
- In Oracle Fusion Analytics Warehouse Console, click Data Configuration under Application Administration.
- On the Data Configuration page, under Configurations, click Pipeline Settings.
- On the Pipeline Settings page, under Data Pipeline, select the Data
Pipeline Status toggle to Disabled and
enter a reason in Details.
- Select the Data Pipeline Status toggle again to enable
the data pipeline after you've completed the reason for disabling the data