You can reorder the steps in a branch that has been applied or is yet to be applied to the main branch.
- Sign in to your service.
- In Oracle Fusion Analytics Warehouse Console, click Semantic Model Extensions under Application Administration.
- On the Semantic Model Extensions page, click User Extensions. You see the main and existing customization branches.
- In the User Extensions region, under Customization Branches, click a branch to display the steps.
- On the Branch page, click Manage Steps.
- Select the check box for the steps that you want to reorder and click Reorder.
- In Reorder Steps, use the drag handles to drag and drop the steps in the new order that you want, and then click Reorder.