As a functional administrator, you can reset and reload the data source for several reasons.
- If you need to change the data source for some reason, then you may want to reset the present data source back to the original state.
- If there is any data issue with the source system and you need to start the entire pipeline all over again.
- Initially if you set up the connection and the pipeline to test some things and then want to start from the beginning again.
You can reset and reload data for all the activated functional areas, augmentations, and custom data configurations. This request may take a long time as it requires all data to be discarded and fetched again. Other requests like the incremental and full load won't start until this request completes.
- Sign in to your service.
- In Oracle Fusion Analytics Warehouse Console, click Data Configuration under Application Administration.
- On the Data Configuration page, under Configurations, click Pipeline Settings.
- On the Pipeline Settings page, click the Actions icon
and then click Reset & Reload.
- Review the warning message, provide the details, and then click