Oracle Fusion Analytics Warehouse provides the associated Oracle Analytics Cloud with certain capacities that are within its service limits. As a service administrator, you can scale up the default capacities within the service limits.
- Sign in to the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Console.
- In Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Console, click the Navigation menu icon.
- In the navigation options, click Analytics & AI. Under Analytics, click Fusion Analytics Warehouse.
- Navigate to your service instances page.
- On the Instances page, click the instance for which you want to view the details.
- On the instance details page, click the Name under
- On the Oracle
Analytics Cloud instance details page, click Change Capacity.
- In Change Capacity, select the number of OCPU Count you
want, and then click Save Changes.Note
The values available to you depend on how many OCPUs your service currently uses. Remember that you can add or remove capacity within the OCPU range of your service.