You can terminate instances that are active or have failed and you don't need them anymore.
When you terminate an active instance, the associated Oracle Analytics Cloud and Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse instances along with data and customizations get deleted.
- Sign in to the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Console.
- In Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Console, click the Navigation menu icon in the top left corner.
- Click Analytics & AI. Under Analytics, click Fusion Analytics Warehouse.
- On the Instances page, use either of the options:
- Click the Actions icon for an instance with Failed status, and then from the Actions menu, click Terminate.
- Click the instance with Failed status to open the instance details page and then on the instance details page, click Terminate.
- In Confirm Terminate, verify the instance name and click Terminate Instance.