ADMIN schema password for the Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse that is provisioned in your tenancy if the password for that
ADMIN schema has changed.
- Sign in to the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Console.
- In Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Console, click the Navigation menu icon in the top left corner.
- Click Analytics & AI. Under Analytics, click Fusion Analytics Warehouse.
- On the Instances page, click the instance for which you want to update the administrator password for the Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse that is provisioned in your tenancy.
- On the instance details page, click Update Admin Password.
- In the Update Autonomous Data Warehouse Credentials dialog, enter and confirm the new password, and then click Save Changes.