Navigate to an Oracle Integration instance in the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Console to open it.
The steps described in this section assume that you have view permission to the compartment containing one or more Oracle Integration instances. For users without view (or greater) permission to the console, a URL to the Oracle Integration instance should be provided by the administrator.
- For new tenancies in regions updated to use identity domains: Assign Oracle Integration Roles to Groups in an Identity Domain
- For existing tenancies and new tenancies in regions not yet updated to use identity domains: Assign Oracle Integration Roles to Groups
- Open the navigation menu and click Developer Services. Under Application Integration, click Integration.
- If needed, select a compartment in the Compartment
field.The page is refreshed to show any existing instances in that compartment. If needed, select another region. Note that instances are visible only in the region in which they were created.
- At the far right, click , and select Service Console to access the Oracle Integration login page.
If a message appears that access was denied, or the home page flashes, you don't have access to the Oracle Integration instance. See Assign Oracle Integration Roles to Groups.