Use the public logging service capabilities of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure to collect and manage the activity stream of integrations.
The Oracle Cloud Infrastructure logging service provides a highly scalable and fully managed logging environment. See Logging Overview.
By default, the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Console saves thirty days of activity stream customer-facing logs, though you can store up to six months of data. Need to store data for longer periods of time? You have additional options. For example, use a service connector hub to send the log to your object storage or to a location outside of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. You can also disable logging, as necessary.
Data in the logs is also available in the activity stream in Oracle Integration. See View the Dashboard in Using Integrations in Oracle Integration 3.
To create a log group and enable the log:
You have another option for creating a log group and enabling the log. In the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Console, open the Oracle Integration instance details. In the left menu, below Resources, click Log. Next, in the table, enable the Enable Log toggle, and complete the fields in the dialog box.
- Open the navigation menu and click Observability &
Management. Under Logging, click
Logs.The Logs page is displayed.
- In the left menu, under Logging, click Log Groups.
- In the left menu, below List Scope, select a compartment from the Compartment list.
- Click Create Log Group.
- Enter a log group name, optional description, and tag. Click Create.
- In the left menu, under Logging, click Logs.
- Click Enable service log.The Enable Resource Log dialog is displayed.
- Enter the following details.
Field Description Resource Compartment Select a resource compartment if you want to change the one you previously selected. Service Select Integration (the identifier for Oracle Integration). Resource Select the Oracle Integration instance. Log Category Select Activity Stream. Log Name Enter a log name.
- Click Enable Log.The details page for the log is displayed. The Status field indicates that the log creation is in progress. Once log creation is complete and activated, you can perform tasks such as disabling the log (it is automatically enabled), editing the log name, changing the log group, adding tags, and deleting the log.
You can also and take actions on your logs by creating rules to export your contents.
- In the Explore Log section, sort and filter logs by the time.
- Click Explore with Log Search to perform specific searches and analyze logs. See Searching Logs.