You can edit the edition, license type, and number of message packs of an Oracle Integration 3 instance. You cannot rename an instance. There is no instance downtime when you change the number of message packs.
- In the Name column, click the instance to edit.
- On the Integration Instance Details page, click Edit.
The Edit Integration Instance dialog is displayed.
- Update appropriate fields:
Field Description Edition
Update the edition.
See Oracle Integration Editions to see what's licensed in each edition.
Note: If you are provisioning Oracle Integration for SaaS, this field is not shown.
- Update to create a new Oracle Integration license in the cloud. This provides you with packages of 5K messages per hour.
- Update to bring an existing Oracle Fusion Middleware (known as BYOL) license to the cloud for use with Oracle Integration. This provides you with packages of 20K messages per hour. This option is also known as Bring Your Own License (BYOL).
There is no downtime when you change license types.
Message Packs The message pack options available for selection are based on the version of Oracle Integration you are installing.
- For Oracle Integration installations: Edit the number of message packs. The total number of messages available per pack is based on the License Type option you selected. You can select up to 3 message packs if you bring an existing Oracle Fusion Middleware license to the cloud. You can select up to 12 message packs if you create a new Oracle Integration license in the cloud.
- For Oracle Integration for SaaS installations: Edit the number of message packs to use per month. Each message pack consists of one million messages. You can select up to 43 message packs.
- You can also specify the number of message packs using the command line option. This enables you to specify larger values than permitted by this dialog. See Override the Message Pack Limit Using the Command Line.
- You are responsible for billing based on the message packs value you select.
- The number of message packs that you purchase does not impact your instance's concurrency limits. See Service Limits.
- Click Save Changes.