Oracle Integration 3 is a fully managed, preconfigured environment that gives you the power to integrate your cloud and on-premises applications, automate business processes, develop visual applications, use an SFTP-compliant file server to store and retrieve files, and exchange business documents with a B2B trading partner.
With Oracle Integration 3, you can:
- Design integrations to monitor and manage connections between your applications, selecting from our portfolio of hundreds of prebuilt adapters and recipes to connect with Oracle and third-party applications.
- Create process applications to automate and manage your business work flows, whether structured or dynamic.
- Develop visual applications using the embedded Visual Builder feature.
- Store and retrieve files in Oracle Integration using the embedded SFTP-compliant file server.
- Create integrations that use B2B e-commerce to extend business processes to reach trading partners.
Oracle Integration is available in two editions: Standard or Enterprise. See Oracle Integration Editions.
Oracle SaaS customers can use Oracle Integration for SaaS, which gives you the features and benefits of Oracle Integration with a focus on SaaS. See Oracle Integration for Oracle SaaS.
Instances and Updates