Customizing Cloud Guard Configuration
Although Cloud Guard starts working as soon as it's enabled, you should refine the configuration of detectors and responders to better serve the specific needs of your environment.
- Define more targets to extend the scope of resources that Cloud Guard monitors. See Managing OCI Targets.
- Modify detectors to fine-tune the rules that determine the activities and configurations that Cloud Guard identifies as problems. See Managing OCI Detector Recipes.
- Modify responders to fine-tune the actions that Cloud Guard can take to resolve problems. See Managing OCI Responder Recipes.
- Define managed lists, to make it easier to define detectors and responders. See Using Managed Lists.
- View Cloud Guard settings or disable Cloud Guard. See Managing Cloud Guard Settings.