If your Disaster Recovery (DR) topology requires additional user-defined custom steps to be run as part of the DR workflow, then use the steps described in this topic to prepare such customizations.
- Identify any scripts, commands, or Oracle Functions you will run in the user-defined custom steps.
- Determine if each of the entities that you plan to use for customization are:
- Scripts stored locally on one or more compute instances that are part of the disaster recovery topology.
- Scripts stored in Object Storage.
- Serverless code stored as an Oracle Function.
- If the customization uses scripts or commands that are stored locally on a compute instance or in Object Storage, then identify any specific user IDs that you want to use to run these scripts or commands.