You can use the Full Stack DR service to create dedicated Disaster Recovery (DR) configurations for each of your application stacks that requires DR protection.
- Identify all the components and dependencies of that application stack.
- Create a consistency grouping of these application components and dependencies.
- Create automated DR plans (workflows) to execute planned and unplanned DR migrations.
- Customize the DR plans to incorporate additional DR requirements.
- Test and validate the DR plans to ensure that they are error-free.
- Execute the pretested DR workflows to perform planned or unplanned DR operations.
Full Stack Disaster Recovery Service currently supports disaster recovery for the following OCI resource types:
- Compute Instances
- Boot and Block Volumes (Volume Groups)
- Oracle Exadata Database Service
- Oracle Base Database Service
- Oracle Autonomous Database Serverless
- File Systems
- Load Balancers
- Network Load Balancers
Full Stack DR can support cross-region as well as intra-region DR configurations. However, Oracle recommends using cross-region DR configurations to protect against region-wide outages.