Full Stack DR configurations use Object Storage to store Disaster Recovery (DR) operation logs.
Before you create any DR configurations, you must create Object Storage buckets to include in the DR configuration process.
Oracle recommends that you follow these guidelines when creating the Object Storage bucket:
- Use a separate dedicated bucket for each DR protection group.
- Use Standard storage tier, not Archive.
- Do not set up replication for this object store bucket.
- Do not use this bucket to write other data, reserve it exclusively for use for logs for one DR protection group.
- Ensure that the object store bucket is writable by the user running DR plan executions.
- Ensure that no retention policies are set on the object store bucket.