Skip to main content
Autonomous Database on Exadata
- What’s New in ADB-D on Exadata Cloud@Customer
Here’s a summary of the noteworthy ADB-D on Exadata Cloud@Customer additions and enhancements.
- Introduction to ADB-D on Exadata Cloud@Customer
Oracle Autonomous Database on Exadata Cloud@Customer combines the benefits of a self-driving, self-securing, and self-repairing database management system and the security and control offered by having it deployed securely on-premise behind your firewall.
- Managing Autonomous Exadata VM Clusters
An Autonomous Exadata VM Cluster is a set of symmetrical VMs across all Compute nodes.
- Managing Encryption Keys on External Devices
Learn how to store and manage database encryption keys.
- Managing Autonomous Container Databases
Learn how you can create, view, move, change backup policies, manage maintenance schedules, and perform other Oracle Autonomous Container Database management.
- Managing Autonomous Databases
An Autonomous Database resource is a user database. When you create an Autonomous Database, you choose the Autonomous Container Database for it and you specify "Data Warehouse" or "Transaction Processing" as its workload type to create an Autonomous Data Warehouse database or an Autonomous Transaction Processing database.
- Connecting to Autonomous Databases
Applications and tools connect to an autonomous database using Oracle Net Services (also known as SQL*Net). Oracle Net Services enables a network session from a client application to an Oracle Database server.
- Patching ADB on Exadata Cloud@Customer Infrastructure
- Using Autonomous Data Guard with Autonomous Database on Exadata Cloud@Customer
Learn how to enable a Data Guard association between databases, change the role of a database in a Data Guard association using either a switchover or a failover operation, and reinstate a failed database.
- Using Performance Hub to Analyze Database Performance
Use the Performance Hub tool to analyze and tune the performance of a selected Oracle Exadata Database Service on Cloud@Customer Autonomous Database.