Click Applications to view a table of Java applications that ran on the selected Java Runtime during the specified time period.
The table presents a list of applications that have been started and run for more than one second. You can filter by selecting Option, Operation, and Value.
- Application: name of the application that was started or run for more than one second
- Type: such as VM start or javaws application
- Managed instances count: approximate number of hosts for which a management agent has reported that the application has been started and run for more than one second, such as 1 - Linux (1)
- First reported: date and time when the application was first reported
- Last reported: date and time when the application was last reported
You can see if the application has been started more than once during the specified time period. If the time stamp in the first reported column differs from the value in the last reported column, then the application has been started at least twice.
You may see a reference to an application named
org.tanukisoftware.wrapper.WrapperSimpleApp. This application represents the management agent running on a host.
For more information about an application, see Application.
Click on the name of an application to view its details. (See Viewing an Application.)