Java Management Service is a reporting and management service within Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Platform. It enables you to use the Oracle Cloud to observe and manage the use of Java in your enterprise.
- About Java Management Service
- Key Concepts and Terminology
- Setting Up Oracle Cloud Infrastructure for Java Management Service
- Fleet Management
- Manage Java Runtimes, Applications and Managed Instances Inventory with Java Management Service
Note: Available with the Run on LiveLabs option where resources are dynamically created in an Oracle owned tenancy for you to use for free.
- Using Java Management Service Advanced Features
- Integrate OCI Services with Java Management Service