- Services: Data Integration, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Release Date: March 20, 2023
A new release for Data Integration is available.
You can now:
- Copy a project and its design artifacts within a workspace or from one workspace to another.
- Create an application from a pre-built template.
- Enable public logging in Data Integration and use OCI Logging to access log data.
- Save a copy of the integration task from the published task that is associated with a data flow.
- Use higher-order (transform) functions with data flow operators that support expressions and hierarchical data types.
Bug fixes include:
- Fixed the extraction issue with the JSON output from a REST task in a pipeline.
- Resolved the task run failure when a source table has column names with special characters.
- Fixed an issue with the parameterized request body in a REST task being corrupted when you open a pipeline.
- Resolved the downstream SQL task run failure in a pipeline when the incoming parameter value is the JSON output SYS.RESPONSE_PAYLOAD_JSON or SYS.RESPONSE_HEADERS_JSON.
For details, see Data Integration.