- Services: IAM
- Release Date: Jan. 31, 2023
Administrators can now turn on Keep me signed in to reduce the number of sign-in prompts for users. After enabling Keep me signed in, administrators configure a sign-on policy to specify the allowed duration for a signed-in session and how long a signed-in session can be inactive before having to sign in again.
- Signing In to Identity Domains
- Changing Session Settings
- Adding a Sign-On Policy
- Clearing All Keep Me Signed-In Sessions for a User
- Accessing Your Keep Me Signed-In Sessions