- Services: Application Performance Monitoring
- Release Date: Jan. 7, 2022
A new release is now available with the following Synthetic Monitoring features. You can now:
- Verify expected response in response headers, when creating a REST monitor. Previously, on selecting the Verify Response Content option, you could add a string or REGEX to verify expected response in response body only.
- Specify one minute as the minimum duration of the interval between monitor runs for REST monitors.
- Clone an existing monitor.
For more information, see Create a Monitor.