Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Network Firewall is a next-generation managed network firewall and intrusion detection and prevention service for your Oracle Cloud Infrastructure virtual cloud network (VCN), powered by Palo Alto Networks®.
Network Firewall features include:
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Network Firewall provides the following security features:
- Stateful network filtering: Create stateful network filtering rules that allow or deny network traffic based on source IP (IPv4 and IPv6), destination IP (IPv4 and IPv6), port, and protocol.
- Custom URL and FQDN filtering : Restrict ingress and egress traffic to a specified list of fully qualified domain names (FQDNs), including wild cards and custom URLs.
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention (IDPS): Monitor your network for malicious activity. Log information, report, or block the activity.
- SSL inspection: Decrypt and inspect TLS-encrypted traffic with ESNI support for security vulnerabilities. Encrypted Server Name Indication (ESNI) is a TLSv1.3 extension that encrypts the Server Name Indication (SNI) in the TLS handshake.
- Inter-VCN traffic inspection: Route traffic between two VCNs through a network firewall.
For more information, see: