- Services: Container Engine for Kubernetes
- Release Date: March 15, 2022
Container Engine for Kubernetes now supports OCI network load balancers (NLBs). You can now define Kubernetes services that automatically provision NLBs. Provisioning an NLB for a Kubernetes service of type LoadBalancer enables you to:
- Load-balance traffic among Kubernetes pods with high throughput and low latency.
- Preserve source and destination IP addresses and ports.
- Handle TCP and UDP traffic in the applications you deploy.
For more information, see Provisioning OCI Network Load Balancers for Kubernetes Services of Type LoadBalancer.