- Services: Cloud Guard, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Release Date: April 27, 2021
These new features are available with this release of Cloud Guard:
- Use data masking to redact sensitive information for problems, to ensure that it’s viewed only by authorized users. See Managing Data Masking.
- Use 14 new OCI Activity Detector rules to trigger problems - see OCI Activity Detector Rules::
- DRG created/deleted
- DRG attached to/detached from VCN
- IAM API keys created/deleted
- IAM Auth Token created/deleted
- IAM Customer Keys created/deleted
- IAM OAuth 2.0 credentials created/deleted
- IAM User UI password created or reset
- User removed from group
- Tag problem data through detector rules. See Using Conditional Groups with Recipe Rules.
- See the complete problem summary, including recommendations, in problem details in the UI and in API data returned. See Viewing the Problems List and Problem Reference.
- Use labels to filter problems. Viewing the Problems List.
- New event types, such as Problem-Dismissed, provides more insights into their Problem lifecycle. See Viewing the Problems List.
- Problem labels now align with CIS benchmark frameworks details. See Viewing the Problems List.
- Reopen dismissed problems. See Resolving Problems.
- Bulk dismiss up to 50 problems at once. See Resolving Problems.
- All of the problem summary fields that appear in the console are now available in the Cloud Event data. See Configuring Notifications.
- View Cloud Guard troubleshooting information. See Troubleshooting Cloud Guard.
- PCI-DSS compliance control mapping details are available in reference information for detectors where applicable. See Detector Recipe Reference.