- Services: Data Integration, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Release Date: March 4, 2021
A new release for Data Integration is now available!
You can now:
- Use the minus and intersect operators as well as multiple target operators in a data flow.
- Allow schema definition changes to be retrieved when you open or run a data flow, or you can lock the schema definitions when you create the data flow.
- Choose to process transformation operations at the source database system using SQL pushdown optimization, or pull all data from the source and then process the transformations.
- Use the expression operator to change the data type of one or more attributes.
- Connect to data sources in Microsoft Azure SQL Database, Amazon Redshift, and Amazon RDS for SQL Server, MySQL, and Oracle Database.
- Use Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Vault secrets instead of the actual passwords when creating connections in data assets. For assets that use an Oracle wallet, you can also use secrets for the wallet and password.
- Use glob patterns in an Oracle Object Storage source operator to select and process multiple data entities at the same time. Existing files and any future new files that match the directory and file pattern are automatically selected and processed.
- Specify the compression type (Gzip, Bzip2, Deflate, Lz4, Snappy) when using CSV and JSON files for Oracle Object Storage source and target operators.
- Mark and unmark resources as favorites, and filter resource lists by favorites.
- Display the data and attribute profile of an attribute when viewing a data asset outside a task or data flow.
- Specify the data type and length of transformed attributes.
- Select multiple tasks for publishing to an application in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Data Integration.
- Publish any task to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Data Flow applications, including the ones configured with private endpoints.
For details, see Data Integration.