- Services: Database Management
- Release Date: May 31, 2022
This release has the following enhancements:
- The Last 7 days option is now available in the Time Period menu on the Fleet Summary and Managed Database Details pages. You can select the Last 7 days option to compare the performance and configuration metrics of the fleet of databases on the Fleet Summary page or monitor the database performance attributes over the last 7 days in the Summary section of the Managed Database Details page.
- The Activity chart in the Summary section on the Managed Database Details page has been enhanced to display the CPU utilization percentage using a box plot. You can hover the mouse on the box plot to view additional details such as maximum and minimum percentage of CPU utilization. Similarly, the I/O chart in the Summary section has also been enhanced to display I/O metrics in box plots.
- The Users section on the Managed Database Details page has been enhanced to display a visual indicator of the status of the user account, and the number of days left before the user account expires. In addition, on the User Details page, you can use the options that are now listed on the left pane under Resources to view information such as roles, system and object privileges of the user account. A number is displayed adjacent to each option under Resources, which denotes the number of roles or privileges the user account has.