- Services: Database
- Release Date: March 2, 2022
The Exadata Cloud@Customer Oracle-managed infrastructure maintenance now allows greater control and visibility including:
- Choice of rolling and non-rolling maintenance methods.
- Ability to perform custom actions between database server updates by specifying a timeout for the maintenance run to wait before each database server is shut down for maintenance.
- Visibility into the database server update order.
- Granular tracking of the maintenance progress at a component level.
For more information, see:
- Using the Console to Create Oracle Exadata Cloud@Customer Infrastructure
- Using the Console to Edit Oracle Exadata Cloud@Customer Infrastructure Maintenance Preferences
- Using the API to Manage Exadata Cloud@Customer Infrastructure Maintenance Controls
- Configure Oracle-Managed Infrastructure Maintenance
- Using the Console to Configure Oracle-Managed Infrastructure Updates
- Exadata Infrastructure Event Types