- Services: Load Balancing
- Release Date: July 17, 2019
- API Versions Affected: 20170115
The Load Balancing service now offers the following traffic control features:
- Access control rules: Permit access to application resources based on user-specified IP address or address range match conditions.
- Access method rules: Specify the HTTP methods allowed by the associated listener. See Managing Rule Sets for more information on access control and access method rules.
- Sticky cookies: The load balancing service now offers two flavors of sticky cookies to control session persistence, application cookie stickiness and load balancer cookie stickiness. See Session Persistence for more information.