- Services: Application Performance Monitoring
- Release Date: June 1, 2022
You can now:
- View trace data in the new Oracle-defined APM Trace Table widget and add it to your new or customized Application Performance Monitoring dashboard. APM Trace Table widget enables you to add a trace query and view the trace data table in a dashboard. For more information, see View Trace Data in a Dashboard.
- Use new functions, such as
percent_with_root_errorin queries, together with arithmetic expressions. For more information, see Work with Queries in Trace Explorer.
- Display one or more spark charts in the new Charts panel. The spark charts are displayed when running a query containing the
timeseriesclause, and you can use the Charts panel to review the spark charts at a glance. For more information, see Monitor Traces in Trace Explorer.
- Use the Global Filter to add a fixed
whereclause to the trace query, which does not change as you use Quick Picks, saved searches, and drilldowns. For example, traces initiated by a specific user name, filter spans to see only a subset of the services, and excluding spans from a specific application server. For more information, see Monitor Traces in Trace Explorer.