- Services: Data Catalog, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Release Date: April 21, 2021
A new release for Data Catalog is now available. It includes the following key enhancements.
You can now:
- Get AI/ML-based recommendations to link data catalog objects to a glossary term or category.
- View search suggestions as you type in the search string on the Home tab.
- Add a user-friendly business name to data catalog objects.
- Create a connection to Object Store data asset using the Resource Principal connection type.
Note: Cross-tenancy connections are not supported with S2S Principal.
- Understand basic datatypes for attributes in CSV files.
- Quickly find categories and terms using the search bar in the glossary hierarchy.
- View and edit selected custom properties values in the attributes list.
- Choose to harvest only logical entities from an Object Storage data asset.
- Disassociate a data catalog object type that was previously associated with a custom property.
For more information, see Data Catalog and Data Catalog API.