- Services: Block Volume, Console
- Release Date: July 28, 2020
You can now edit a volume's settings in the Console from a consolidated Edit Volume form. Previously, these settings were available as separate actions from the Volume Details page.
From this form, you can edit the following settings for block volumes and boot volumes:
- Expand the volume's size.
- Change the volume's performance.
- Enable auto-tune performance
- Assign a backup policy.
For more information, see Editing a Volume's Settings.