- Services: Compute, Logging, Monitoring, OS Management
- Release Date: Feb. 10, 2021
- API Versions Affected: 20160918
You can now individually enable and disable the plugins that Oracle Cloud Agent runs on compute instances. These plugins are:
- Compute Instance Monitoring: Emits metrics about the instance's health, capacity, and performance. These metrics are consumed by the Monitoring service.
- Compute Instance Run Command: Runs scripts within the instance to remotely configure, manage, and troubleshoot the instance.
- Custom Logs Monitoring (formerly known as the Unified Monitoring Agent): Ingests custom logs into the Logging service.
- OS Management Service Agent: Manages updates and patches for the operating system environment on the instance.
For more information, see Managing Plugins with Oracle Cloud Agent.