- Services: Data Catalog, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Release Date: Dec. 16, 2020
A new release for Data Catalog is now available! You can now:
- Use the OCI Events service to capture notifications created by Data Catalog operations. See tutorial for step-by-step instructions.
- View constraint details for data entities, such as primary key, foreign key, and unique key. (Note: You must reharvest existing data assets to view constraints details.)
- Import and export business glossary terms using Excel files.
- Import and export custom properties for business glossaries.
- Edit file parsing properties of CSV file data entities to reharvest.
- Use expressions to specify the Object Storage bucket names in filename patterns while harvesting logical data entities.
- Track data catalog and private endpoint lifecycle operations using work requests from the Data Catalog service page.
- View and copy data asset and glossary keys from the user interface.
- Use the incremental harvest option for Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Azure SQL Database, and IBM DB2.
For more information, see Data Catalog and Data Catalog API.