A new release for Data Integration is now available!
You can now:
- Connect to Apache Hive as a data target.
- Connect to Amazon Aurora and InfluxDB as data sources.
- Specify polling and termination configuration for a REST task that invokes a long-running API operation.
- Use one or more parameters in the data entity names when you select a data entity for a source or target operator.
- Specify the load order for loading data into the targets in a data flow.
- When configuring Oracle Object Storage and Amazon S3 as a data source, you can now:
- Include file metadata (for example, file size) as an attribute in the data.
- Display the first 10 lines of the raw data in a CSV file after selecting a file by using the name.
- Create an hourly schedule with a repeat frequency for running published tasks.
For details, see Data Integration.