A new release for Data Integration is now available!
You can now:
- Connect to HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System) as a data source or target.
- Select source data from multiple data entities in a schema to load into new or existing targets using a data loader task.
- Move a Data Integration application to another compartment within the workspace.
- Copy the OCID of a Data Integration application.
- Create run schedules that only trigger at intervals of 30 minutes or more.
- Map tasks in a published pipeline to other published tasks in a different application in the same workspace or in another workspace.
- Quickly duplicate a source, target, or expression operator on a data flow.
- Use runtime system-generated parameters with the expression operator in a data flow.
For details, see Data Integration.